DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 60 of 60 First ... 1050585960
    Version Update: v5.37

* Updated: For 2024 ruleset
    * Fixed: (E) not removing properly on other actors
    * Fixed: SAVE* supplemental effect not being processed if actor moves out of aura before save is resolved
    * Fixed: EXPIREADD not working depending on how the effect is removed
    * Fixed: Script error when REGENA/DMGA used and only clause in effect

for the last month or so this has been completely busted if using with MCDM's Kingdoms and Warfare module. disabled K&W and it works fine.

I have a feeling Kingdoms and Warfare is horribly out of date. Have you tried posting in that thread?

I have been keeping K&W mostly up to date (though I'm not the original developer nor a user of the system); so not sure why there would be issues, but not familiar enough to know for sure. I do know that they do some of their own effect overrides. I can get you copy of extension if that helps.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I have been keeping K&W mostly up to date (though I'm not the original developer nor a user of the system); so not sure why there would be issues, but not familiar enough to know for sure. I do know that they do some of their own effect overrides. I can get you copy of extension if that helps.

Regards,
    JPG
    Yeah if I was going to support it I'd have to have access to it. Even if I was to buy it, which I wouldn't, I assume it is vaulted?

I've comped IPFG5EMCDMKW to your account, and I'll send a copy of the code to your e-mail.

Regards,
    JPG

I feel like I just signed up for something I didn't sign up for. I'll get KnW working with beg but also I'm still stuck in fixing instead of building.

I'm not sure why they don't work together; I got hijacked into keeping the MCDMKW stuff working myself.

Regards,
    JPG

Page 60 of 60 First ... 1050585960

Thread Information