Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    There were two logs. The previous log issue was fixed, so please try another update to fix the species issue. The other log is the current one and shows a gsub error. We will need more steps in replicating the issue that you were seeing. You can also type '/debug on' and try to replicate and this will provide more information in the logs as well.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Errors found in 2024 PHB

I didn't see a sticky for this, or another thread elsewhere. If there is please point me that way.

Tiers of Play

Tier 1 "The threats they face ger to local farmsteads or villages"

Tier 2 "Most Weapon classes gain the ability to make in a round." "The characters now threaten cities and kingdoms."

MOD: Moved into sticky thread for 2024 issues.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; September 17th, 2024 at 21:36.

Great job on the conversion! It looks like SW put a lot of work into this. I noticed tools and arcane focuses do not have GP prices.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; September 17th, 2024 at 21:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Alynn View Post
    I didn't see a sticky for this, or another thread elsewhere. If there is please point me that way.

Tiers of Play

Tier 1 "The threats they face ger to local farmsteads or villages"

Tier 2 "Most Weapon classes gain the ability to make in a round." "The characters now threaten cities and kingdoms."

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Dog View Post
    Great job on the conversion! It looks like SW put a lot of work into this. I noticed tools and arcane focuses do not have GP prices.
    Thanks, I'll note these for fixing.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I've only just started getting into the new character builder, but it appears that there is no provision for selecting a druid's Primal Order; the character builder appears to give the character the Warden option by default. Also, it appears that you can add your background stat boost to the same ability (i.e., I was able to put both +2 and +1 into Wisdom).

Quote Originally Posted by Lazybones1969 View Post
    I've only just started getting into the new character builder, but it appears that there is no provision for selecting a druid's Primal Order; the character builder appears to give the character the Warden option by default. Also, it appears that you can add your background stat boost to the same ability (i.e., I was able to put both +2 and +1 into Wisdom).
    The first one suggests to me that you only have the free basic rules open and not the PHB. The free rules only have one archetype for each class. For the second one the delimiters have been removed so it is possible to put points into the same ability. This was done to make things easier for Homebrew classes and also to make it easier to code for future possible changes WOTC might make amongst other reasons.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

There is no gatekeeping around duplicates moving forward. So you could pick things twice. This got complicated to keep track of and will provide alerts for those duplicates as time goes on. As for Feature Choices, the character wizard hasn't been expanded that far to include them. You can re-drop the link on the character sheet to get the dialog box to add it to the sheet after you have committed.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The first one suggests to me that you only have the free basic rules open and not the PHB. The free rules only have one archetype for each class. For the second one the delimiters have been removed so it is possible to put points into the same ability. This was done to make things easier for Homebrew classes and also to make it easier to code for future possible changes WOTC might make amongst other reasons.
    Actually, when I built this character I only had the PHB open and not the Basic Rules.

For the second one I'll be sure to remind my players that it is not intended that they be able to put their stat boosts into the same ability, at least per the default rules.

Found another one: the character builder does not automatically add the proficiency bonus to the weapons it adds to the Action tab of the character sheet.
    Last edited by Lazybones1969; September 17th, 2024 at 23:03.

We'll look into the weapon add having proficiency. I don't remember if it did, but we'll check it out.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

A few times now the builder has placed a "Psychic Blade" weapon in a character's inventory and Action tab, even though the character's class does not have that feature. So far it's happened with a druid and a warlock.
    Last edited by Lazybones1969; Yesterday at 00:34.

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Thread Information