Starfinder Playlist
Page 35 of 35 First ... 25333435
    Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    friendzone is still producing errors as soon a directory is opened or a cohort or npc is clicked upon even after the upate installed...
    Are you getting errors with only Friendzone installed? I'm currently not getting any if that's the only extension activated. One of my MNM extensions is causing an error. Trying to figure out what one.

---------------------------------------------------------
    Never mind I'm wrong. I updated Fantasy Grounds again and its now throwing Script execution error.
    Last edited by JadedGamer; September 17th, 2024 at 20:43.

Quote Originally Posted by JadedGamer View Post
    Are you getting errors with only Friendzone installed? I'm currently not getting any if that's the only extension activated. One of my MNM extensions is causing an error. Trying to figure out what one.

---------------------------------------------------------
    Never mind I'm wrong. I updated Fantasy Grounds again and its now throwing Script execution error.
    you are right, its not friend zone- its constitutional ammendments that creates the errorws with the charsheet of npcs if you use the death saves rules and the wound fields placed at the wrong overlay with type of creature now...

FriendZone.png
    I don't use constitutional amendments. FriendZone is the only extension turned on in that image.

This was a casualty of a last minute change on test. Worked a couple of days ago.. here is an update

https://github.com/rhagelstrom/Frien...tag/v1.3.2-rc3

You're amazing Rhagelstrom! Thanks!!

Page 35 of 35 First ... 25333435

Thread Information