5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 103 of 103 First ... 35393101102103
    Quote Originally Posted by blueblip View Post
    Fair enough! Let's see what fate has in store for me then.

Again, thanks so much for the ludicrously prompt response and help. Tangentially, are you formally Mr. MrDDT or just MrDDT?
    Let me know how it goes, you can also catch me on discord.

Mr.DDT but most things don't allow for the . in there so I just go by MrDDT.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Let me know how it goes, you can also catch me on discord.

Mr.DDT but most things don't allow for the . in there so I just go by MrDDT.
    Will do, MrDDT. And FYI, it's a Gold thing.

Small update v6.3.1
    Fixed: NPC char effects set to show where being set to GM only

Since the last update Advanced Effects does not all me to add an effect on an it. Well I can add and effect but it shows up as "[]" and I cannot seem to edit it. I can delete it however.

Sorry folks was a issue with Theme hiding the Gear to edit ;(
    Fixed
    Last edited by Japzer; September 7th, 2024 at 16:53.

Version Update: 6.4
    Update for 2024

The update works and is much appreciated, but it looks like it is now in the footer for NPCs.

This coupled with the new "Legacy/2024" toggle now takes up an obscene amount of space. With just 1 NPC open at minimum size, the footers combine for 1.5x8.25" in Hearth Theme (2% of screen area).

I suspect it's easier/more compatible/more future-proof for you to do it this way, but I figured I'd ask if there is any chance of getting this back in the body of the NPC sheet.

Sincere thanks for all you do. I wouldn't be using Fantasy Grounds without extensions like this.

maybe at some point although that isn't really high on my priority list right now with the world on fire

Page 103 of 103 First ... 35393101102103

Thread Information