Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Is there a release time?

I've updated a few times but I still don't have my PHB. Is there a time I should be waiting for?

EDIT: It's out.
    Last edited by Alynn; September 17th, 2024 at 17:51.

LOL i woke up and it was the first thing i did. hopefully soon

Approximately mid day Eastern Standard time.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Awesome, I have extensions and helper software to get started on and I wanted to get started

Quote Originally Posted by Alynn View Post
    Awesome, I have extensions and helper software to get started on and I wanted to get started
    The reason there is a TEST is so that you can do this before it drops into LIVE. Then you just switch your tested and verified FORGE delivery from TEST to LIVE. Plus you can report on other things you might be dependent on there before it drops on general populous.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Its more for the helper portion which runs separately, the extension works as its only doing character and combat tracker exporting. I need the finalized xml database.

Its more for the helper portion which runs separately, the extension works as its only doing character and combat tracker exporting. I need the finalized xml database.
    Out of curiosity, how would the finalized xml database not be the one that was created in TEST? (same for 2024 sheets as you can simply set them to 2024 as I understand it)
    Last edited by SilentRuin; September 17th, 2024 at 16:35.

Because as far as I know we didnt have 2024 rules. if we did, then we did, but I wasn't aware of it.

Because as far as I know we didnt have 2024 rules. if we did, then we did, but I wasn't aware of it.
    Unless you are talking about needing raw data from 2024 PHB - the rules are there and coded in with any support from the XML schema. Else not much point in having a TEST system. As I understand it anyway.

Eh I was making that decision also based on the previous version had different data exported based upon if you had just created a character, and not opened the character sheet in the UI, and what it looked like after, so I assumed I wouldn't be able to make characters especially the odd ones like warlock and monk that behave just a bit differently.

But regardless, I had css and web page stuff to do first, which I only got done with a few days ago, so its all a wash regardless.

Thread Information