Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Weapons/Armor/Items Modification Toggle

Is there any functionality to toggle the application of a modifier's effect on a piece of equipment other than checking equiped/not equiped in inventory and haqving two versions of the item built. I could have sworn there was some sort of a way to get a toggle on/off "button" to appear so a player could apply and remove the effect? Something like 2 Handed vs 1 Handed for a spear or bastard sword...

Quote Originally Posted by Weeg View Post
    Is there any functionality to toggle the application of a modifier's effect on a piece of equipment other than checking equiped/not equiped in inventory and haqving two versions of the item built. I could have sworn there was some sort of a way to get a toggle on/off "button" to appear so a player could apply and remove the effect? Something like 2 Handed vs 1 Handed for a spear or bastard sword...
    I give you this week’s answer and next week’s answer

No. Create a sub attack for the weapon. One will have the effect and the other will not. Effects go in item description.
    Where you have a normal item with added stuff like magic. Take the base item and add an effect to modifier entry. This will be added all the time. So again, create sub attacks as required.

Next week... ish !...currently in test branch.

With SFC about to come out and bunch of sci-fi weapons in other products that toggle special modifiers. An on/off switch has been added to the attached modifiers. This will for example let someone have one gun entry that has a different effect depending on ammunition used. So there will be another way to do it.
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Thank you for the info!

I am really impressed with the work that folks put into making the SWADE ruleset really hum! Appreciate everyone's efforts!!!

Thread Information