GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed a new build that limits the Invisible Advantage when game mode is set to 2024.

Regards,
    JPG
    [Never mind - this was evidently not about attack advantage but the new initiative advantage - it was unclear from statements what was being discussed]

I was confused by this statement. What limits the invisible advantage in 2024 that would not limit it in 2014?

If something can see the invisible PC/NPC then it will not be effected by its advantages/disadvantages. For instance, something magical that detects invisibility like fairy fire or certain types of vision.

What are you guys talking about there that is different?

The only thing I could see was 2024 may specify some things that are supposed to be obvious in the "if seen" from the previous 2014 version. In which case, the same.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; September 16th, 2024 at 19:06.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The character sheet itself doesn't have a global scrollbar. Can you give me more details on what you would expect to have a scrollbar with so I can check them over?
    Apologies for not being more clear. These screenshots should help: First is from live channel, Second is from test channel.
    Screenshot 2024-09-16 182958_live.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-09-16 183340_test.jpg

Oh, and thank you for the fast turnaround for the adv on initiative invisible condition 2024 stuff
    Last edited by Farratto; September 16th, 2024 at 23:37. Reason: missed attached files

Thanks for the additional information. I've pushed a fix to restore the scrollbar on that page.

Regards,
    JPG

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

Thread Information