5E Character Create Playlist
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by Viepyr View Post
    UPDATE:

I only loaded the Configurator in the new Tutorial 5e campaign with THEME: Baron 2.0.2 - v4.5.0 READY and THEME: Baron Theme Remaster.

What works is Change Inspiration Icon, Font Theme, GM Icon and if GM Icon isn't on default it'll change the color. Icon Theme appears to be the one that doesn't work.

Hope that helps.
    This seems to be working
    Options -
    GM Icon - Will change the GM Icon. Changing the Icon theme has no effect on this, never has
    GM Icon Color - Change the GM Icon color except for default. Drowbe only ever provided a single default.
    Theme will change the rest of the icons. GM icons are independently handled. (above)

GM Icon -

Right, theme should change the overall shape of the icon or border I guess would be a better term. The GM Icon changes the Icon in the middle and the color changes the field color around the icon in the middle.

image.jpg

Instead of the overall icon being hexagonal in shape it is a circle.

I used to be able to have it work except for the text hex and small dots options.

If there's files or anything you'd like me to share, I'd be more than happy to. I could even try and delete the file and re-download it.
    Last edited by Viepyr; September 16th, 2024 at 00:45.

I'm not sure how you where ever able to get that to work considering there has never been a hex GM/DM icon

Interesting, well then sorry to be a bother.

Thanks for taking a look.

Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

Thread Information