GI JOE RPG Launch

CosmereRPG Updates

Hey everyone, with the Client update to version 4.5.10, we also have an update to the Playtest materials.

• Added Windrunner and Lightweaver Radiant Paths.
    • Added more Expertise information.
    • Included Human Cultures information under the Human Ancestry and under the relevant expertise.
    • Various minor fixes.

CosmereRPG Update 8/29
    • Added basic combat automation, including basic weapon attacks and damage. Healing, effects, and abilities from talents will be added in the future.
    • Fixed double click weapon damage, now only requires a single click.
    Last edited by ju95; August 29th, 2024 at 20:11. Reason: 8/29 Update

Question, it is possible to roll a d20 + the weapon dice at the same time as per rules specify

When we get further into the automation of combat this will be implemented, but it might not be complete by the end of the kickstarter.

New update for 8/29, notes in first post.

So, I'm here due to the kickstarter, is there a guide on how to find and load the content to demo it? I'm trying to decide which VTT to go with.

You can go here, click get, and the next time you update FGU it will download automatically.

If you need a guide on just getting started with FGU in general, you can check this page here

Probably a feature request more than a bug.
    While preparing to run Bridge Nine, I am missing the possibility in combat for players (and possibly NPCs) to spend 1 focus to graze the opponent (weapon damage dice without bonus).

Thread Information