5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

is there a coreRPG extension for adding checkboxes...

...in the character sheet? i mean, the whole character sheet.

coreRPG rule set character sheet is good but way too simple. for a home brew system that uses fixed levels for skills, hp and other stats, it lacks checkboxes (or any other method that counts levels).

the system im trying to adapt has, for example, two way marking: lets say theres 5 point armor, marking from left to right indicates damage. from right to left indicates its degradation.

im looking for a way to keep the coreRPG level of customization with the possibility of adding ammo-count-like boxes (or level-count-like, such as in some storyteller sheets) in any tab (not just the inventory).

ive spent some good hours thru the forums, but didnt find any ruleset or extension like this. any help?

yeah, ive seen then.

unfortunately, they not as generic as the coreRPG. i cant add/remove sections from sheets and the ones present are way too different from what i need. MoreCore got my hopes high as its well mentioned everywhere but, in the end, it didnt fit.

Have you checked out the Ruleset Wizard?
    https://www.rulesetwizard.com/

thanks everyone. ill give the demo a try. wont be able to purchase the EA, though... i live in brazil and the conversion rate and taxes would make it ultra expensive.

Blog Entries
    You might find one of the older storyteller rulesets - they wont work real well but you can steal some code from them and then try to modify to suit your needs.

Thread Information