GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

Good Day lamorric
    Wow you guys don't mess around!! Thanks for keeping this alive!

The last update may have affected some things. When hovering over man stat boxes, the text is white and unreadable. Also, whenever a token is moved, I get the following error.
    [ERROR] window: Control (token) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (ct_entry).

Also seemed to happen whenever a value on the combat tracker was altered.

Blog Entries
    Hi WJP can you do a test for me - load our Champions campaign without the Champions extension and repeat the tests.
    Please confirm results.

Also please share your db.xml

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi WJP can you do a test for me - load our Champions campaign without the Champions extension and repeat the tests.
    Please confirm results.

Also please share your db.xml
    damned,
    I was able to reproduce the issue with a new MoreCore campaign. To get the error I just dragged a new character onto the combat tracker. The character just had a name, portrait, and a token.

Here is a zip of the db.xml and a screen shot that shows the error, and the hover issue (on the right).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "I've worked in the private sector ... they expect results!" - Dan Aykroyd as Dr. Raymond Stantz in Ghostbusters (1984)

Extensions I've Shared
    3rd Ed. Shadowrun | 6th Ed. Champions

Blog Entries
    Thanks - im desperately coding up something for tonights game and off to the footy tomorrow so it might take a couple of days.

Sorry missed the notification. Same error ; loaded campaign without the champions extension. db attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have made and pushed an update.

Should "fix" the tooltip being white on white (now black on white), the errors on the combat tracker, and the left justification issue on the combat tracker.

damned, let me know if you want specifics on what I hacked into the extension to fix things.
    "I've worked in the private sector ... they expect results!" - Dan Aykroyd as Dr. Raymond Stantz in Ghostbusters (1984)

Extensions I've Shared
    3rd Ed. Shadowrun | 6th Ed. Champions

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

Thread Information