Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Call of Cthulhu - Problem with Clear Chases

When I am the Keeper in the Combat Tracker, I click on the "Menu" button, then "Chase," then "Clear Chase." I get this error, and it doesn't seem to clear the chase out.

So, until that gets fixed, I drop an "Empty Chase" that I created on the combat tracker, and it resets/clears out the chase, I think? (I'm still learning this ruleset.)

Screenshot 2024-09-13 144903.png

This is with a clear fresh campaign, no extensions, themes, etc.

While at it, seems the chases take up a lot more room than used to? (Side by side instead of under) and there is no icon to open / close all the chase windows at once like before?

Old (from Youtube):
    Screenshot 2024-09-13 151226.png

New (From my game):
    Screenshot 2024-09-13 151308.png
    Last edited by Amerisun; September 13th, 2024 at 20:13. Reason: Added additional feedback
    My Youtube Channel for Tech / Gaming Tutorials / RPG Streams
    Discord Bot for Syrinscape with Kenku Tutorial
    My Website location

Quote Originally Posted by Amerisun View Post
    When I am the Keeper in the Combat Tracker, I click on the "Menu" button, then "Chase," then "Clear Chase." I get this error, and it doesn't seem to clear the chase out.

So, until that gets fixed, I drop an "Empty Chase" that I created on the combat tracker, and it resets/clears out the chase, I think? (I'm still learning this ruleset.)

Screenshot 2024-09-13 144903.png

This is with a clear fresh campaign, no extensions, themes, etc.
    Hi Amerisun, thanks for reporting this. I’ll take a look and see what has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerisun View Post

Hi Amerisun, I have submitted a fix to SmiteWorks, so you should see it in the next update.

I also took the opportunity to add support for death markers, so please let me know if you see any problems.

Thread Information