Hey all. Jinxed here putting up a multi game system posting for my games at Startplaying.games. Find my profile here at https://startplaying.games/gm/jinxed I need a few more reviews, so if you have played with me before and want to leave a review, please feel free to do so!

License: I have Ultimate, so you play with just the Demo!! A great way to learn those systems you've wanted to learn to play.
Systems: Pathfinder 1
Pathfinder 2E
Mongoose Traveller2E, 1E and Traveller 5
Rifts, (VIA Savage worlds)
Starfinder
D&D all editions (Yes, 4E too)
Dune
Twilight 2000 with Traveller Rules.
Any system that Fantasy Grounds Unity does not support yet are usually morphed into a Savage Worlds and run from there.

Game Time:
EST Basically any time is free EXCEPT Sundays (all day, my day with family) and Monday evenings after 6 PM. Some of my listings already have a timeslot, like Traveller 2nd ed is set for Saturdays at 6 PM while Pathfinder learn to play is early Saturday morning. These are totally negotiable, just ask. Have some EST (New York Time) daytime slots open so am very willing to work with GMT and EU times as well. Just request a time slot and see if we can work something out.

What you need: Passion and willingness to play, Discord and a mic. No experience required, will teach. Will also teach children with adult permission and supervision.

Cost $10 to $20 per player per session, payable through startplaying.games.
https://startplaying.games/gm/jinxed

What do you get?
A GM who in a few months will be celebrating the 38th year of Games Mastering, and 40th of playing RPGs in general. As such, I tend to take my gaming pretty seriously but also am laid back and fun loving. In other words I am malleable to what players need as a GM. I can give you my promise I will be there at least a half hour early for each session, and a heads-up at least a day in advance if possible if I can't make it. RPGs are the ultimate imagination game, and I am all for letting those imaginations run free. I tend to run my own home brew campaigns as it gives freedom of choice and a more sandbox feel. But I also run Adventure Paths and premade content with Adjustments, so if you want it, ask! All I ask in return is that you do not meta if you have already played through or read through the material. I am good at making things up on the fly (imaginations are wonderful). And love practicing unique voices. You will also have access to Syrinscape ambiance sounds if wanted, as full immersion as I can get you into, and pre and post-game tips and tricks as well as advice on playing a character, acting, and whatever else as it relates to helping you become the best player you can be. Want to run an all evil campaign? I'm up for it! Want psionics in a game? I'm up for it! I easily tailor myself to what you the players want in a game. That is the job of the GM.

What do I get? Well I am a disabled Veteran of both the Air Force (4years) and Army (12 years). So i get to earn some pocket jingle to be able to sink into MORE gaming systems to purchase and learn how to run to enable MORE people who want to take that leap into learning a Role Playing game. Plus, I get to learn other systems to let my imagination run wild into. I also get to make new friends, meet people who have similar interests and all in all do my bit to make someone a bit happier, at least for a day. (and it gives me something to do with my days.

That said, Any questions, hit me up as dardarjinx in Discord or PM or reply in this forum. I'm ready to run for YOU!! Let those imaginations run WILD!