5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Tan0 View Post
    Hello!
    Quick question: If the option to hide GM rolls is checked, does the extension still show hit/miss/whatever icons in chat?
    Thanks!
    What is shown should be the same as to what is shown when the extension isn't loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    What is shown should be the same as to what is shown when the extension isn't loaded.
    Yup! Just tested. It was a long time I wasn't using this extension because at the beginning at least the icons wer displayed to the clients (so easily recognizable as hits, misses, etc).
    Thanks for replying!
    G.

Version Update: 1.11
    Maintenance for ruleset update 12-12-23

I seem to be receiving this error today whilst Chat Aesthetics Configurator is enabled
    "[12/13/2023 11:29:09 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "..hetics Configurator:..ts/configurator.lua"]:212: attempt to index local 'ctrlChar' (a nil value)
    [12/13/2023 11:29:09 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "..hetics Configurator:..ts/configurator.lua"]:212: attempt to index local 'ctrlChar' (a nil value)"

Update, should be resolved

Greetings, I noticed that this extension hasn't been updated for nearly a year. I am having a issue where the DM icon's don't change for like Hex and Small Dots and on some icons the color's don't change. Is it now required to use the extension Fireside as indicated on the Chat Aesthetics Configurator's Forge page? Before the recent updates to 4.5 it worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Viepyr View Post
    Greetings, I noticed that this extension hasn't been updated for nearly a year. I am having a issue where the DM icon's don't change for like Hex and Small Dots and on some icons the color's don't change. Is it now required to use the extension Fireside as indicated on the Chat Aesthetics Configurator's Forge page? Before the recent updates to 4.5 it worked fine.
    It should work stand alone. I'll take a look at it

I should have listed the extentions I'm using and run it by itself. I'll do that when I get home.

UPDATE:

I only loaded the Configurator in the new Tutorial 5e campaign with THEME: Baron 2.0.2 - v4.5.0 READY and THEME: Baron Theme Remaster.

What works is Change Inspiration Icon, Font Theme, GM Icon and if GM Icon isn't on default it'll change the color. Icon Theme appears to be the one that doesn't work.

Hope that helps.

Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last

Thread Information