DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 18 First ... 8161718
    To lower level you need to remake the character sheet. I'll look at the multi class bonus as I do not remember off the top of my head.

*Disregard this post for the time being. I may have done something wrong and I'll test more tonight,. I'm not sure if I drug the token from the character sheet or from the Combat Tracker onto the map (not sure if that even makes a difference(*

Hi,

I'm not so sure the range modifiers are being calculated when using missile weapons.

Latest FG version.
    Advanced Players and DM Tomes are loaded.
    Winter's Daughter module is loaded.
    No SRD Module loaded
    Default theme loaded (Hard to see much of the text, by the way)

Level one human character (Paladin), no DEX bonus shooting a short bow at a bandit (AC 6), at short range.

Battle is on the Outside the Mound map.

Attack roll was 12

Chat reads:
    Character Name:
    Short Bow, [THAC0 19],2
    [MISS]
    Target: Bandit

This is only one example. There were misses that should have been hits at the various ranges, and hits that should have been misses.

I might be missing something.
    Last edited by Axe; September 11th, 2024 at 16:27.

Both should be taken from the CT. I think there is something wonky so Ill take a look.

OK run an update and give it a shot. I knew something was wonky from the chat output. Good catch

Cool!

Talk about quick service.

Additionally, it looks like the missile count is not automatically decreasing.

Thanks.

I'm looking forward to getting the group together again this fall. We:ve been deployed all summer.
    Last edited by Axe; September 11th, 2024 at 17:53.

Missile count was for me. Make sure you have the type selector set tor range not melee

I guess it takes a bit before a fix you made is posted. This morning I updated twice and the results and output to chat were the same as yesterday. I even tried updating to the "Test" channel. I cleared the CT, Party Sheet, and reverted the map back to original before testing.

No sweat. It'll come.

Also, the missile count is correctly diminishing for me.

Thanks for this rule set.

My players are totally looking forward to Domenwood. I may have to start before that rule set is released.

Last edited by Axe; September 12th, 2024 at 15:49.

No you are right I missed something. Try it now.

Dolmenwood is getting an entire ruleset. It looks like it will be on the store.

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8161718

Thread Information