Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 26 of 26 First ... 16242526
    I discovered an issue with the Abishai stat blocks from the 5E module Monsters of the Multiverse. According to the book they should all have Devil's Sight.

Screenshot 2024-09-08 144312.png Apologies here's an image of the stat blocks on FG. When cross-referencing them with D&D Beyond I discovered they're all missing Devil's Sight. Here's an image of the stat blocks on DDBeyond Screenshot 2024-09-08 145305.png

Thanks, I'll need to confer with the developer to see if this was missed off the original documentation or whether it's just something that D&Beyond have added since.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus - NPC - Amnizu and Amnizu (variant) - Picture and Token - Camera images have white where it should be transparent (back of head).

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus - NPC - Amnizu and Amnizu (variant) - Picture and Token - Camera images have white where it should be transparent (back of head).
    Thanks, I'll see if I can clean that up a little.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus - NPC and Image - Haruman - Picture and Token - Camera images have a white dot where it should be transparent (Left from body about 1/3 way up from bottom).

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus - NPC and Image - Haruman - Picture and Token - Camera images have a white dot where it should be transparent (Left from body about 1/3 way up from bottom).
    Thanks, I'll add that to my clean up list.

Page 26 of 26 First ... 16242526

Thread Information