Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

LF1P 5E Homebrew Saturdays 7pm CEST

Greetings Lords and Ladies,
    I am looking for one player for my 5e game that has a fair amount of homebrew in it, a good example is the supplementary skill tree, that comes with your specific background. Theres currently 3 other players but the magical number is unfortunately 4 :P
    This game will be very sandbox, with a narrative plot behind the scenes, so to say.
    This is a long term campaign planned out for 1+ year. i have the ultimate license so any people can play.
    No Payment Required
    We use Teamspeak and Discord to chat
    You will start at lvl 3
    We usually play arround 2-3 hours, sometimes we have bonus sessions if the schedule of everyone allows it.
    We currently have:
    Human Paladin
    Warforged Ranger
    High Elf Artificer
    I am to be reasoned with, so i am not restricting any class or race.
    I will require a small backstory in order to figure out how to write in your character. i will then host a small session 0 for you where i kinda explain the setting and world you live in, maybe have you run a small scenario depending on what is on the table.
    Hope this interests you, and im looking forward to be your host in the future!
    Last edited by Enthropy; September 10th, 2024 at 22:23. Reason: edited according to Mod request

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to the LFG forums since that is where people go to look for groups to join.
    Also, please see the sticky about the information you should include. Please verify FG license type needed as well as if this is a paid game their are additional rules to follow.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information