DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Character Race Subtype

Where on the character sheet would I find what a character's subtype is? Example: goblinoid

Also, if I needed to add a subtype to a character due to something like a Curse or a Wish, how would I do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Draykor View Post
    Where on the character sheet would I find what a character's subtype is? Example: goblinoid

Also, if I needed to add a subtype to a character due to something like a Curse or a Wish, how would I do that?
    I think you just write it all on the same line like on stat blocks.
    i.e. Humanoid (Goblinoid)

That would be for an NPC card, not a character sheet

The subtype is located on the race record and can be seen when you open the record's link on the character sheet. It doesn't show on the race line.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

The race link opens to the species card and shows what the subtype is, however, editing that card edits that card in the module not on a case by case basis (for example, editing an item in a PC's inventory edits only that instance). What happens if a character needs to add or change it's subtype due to magic or, as in the case of the Aztrozoan, it's shape-changing ability.

In the image uploaded we have Crazkle the Bolida. A Bolida is a vermin but Crazkle gets cursed to also be a goblinoid. How would I then add goblinoid to Crazkle so that he could be effected by items that only effect goblinoids? Is there an effect script that could be put onto Crazkle the Bolida on the combat tracker or is there is a place on the Character Sheet itself that I could modify that would add goblinoid to Crazkle?
    Attached Images Attached Images

No, it's never tracked racial subtypes that I am aware of and would need to be handled manually by the owner of the character.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information