Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    This extension is really great, but I think my players dislike how many buttons it adds to the already busy UI - if a spell already has four buttons, and there are dozens of spells in each spell level catagory, it can make it a bit unintuitive to see what is what. Some way to turn off that functionality while preserving the live-updates of things like AC and saving throw bonuses and such would be a huge QOL update

Getting lots of errors. Clean 5e campaign, no other extensions loaded except yours, no modules loaded.
    MNM-Error-1.jpg & MNM-Error-2.jpg

Also, while testing the Character Sheets Effects Display was just not working at all. Tried an effect for +1 AC, worked when doing an attack roll in combat tracker but character sheet didn't change. Added stat points via effect, worked when making skill checks, character sheet didn't change.

Since the 2024 PHB update a lot of this mod doesn't work properly. Console goes crazy with errors

Basically, almost all of the extensions that change the character sheet, NPC cards, items and other things were broken. Others may not get fixed through the Forge (not talking about MNM) as they are no longer being updated by the original creator. If you have other extensions throwing errors make sure to check the forum posts for those extensions as a fix may be posted there through GitHub. Personally, I'm putting 5E games on hold for the foreseeable future as I have no intentions of getting the 2024 version. I rely way too much on extensions to run 5E they way I want and the constant breaking of extensions is making it to much of a chore to run.

Page 9 of 9 First ... 789

Thread Information