GI JOE RPG Launch

LFP Need 2 players Saturday 6PM CST 5E Various One-Shots

FG License: I have Ultimate, so any license level will do for players.
    Game System: 5E

Time Zone: Central Standard Time
    Day of week and time: Saturday at 6 PM CST.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour game, weekly.
    Term: Long Term. We've been meeting for years and will continue to do so.

Text or Voice: Voice for the most part. Written messages tend to get overlooked.
    Main Language used: English
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No. I have no interest in such things.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50, Our players try to get immersed in their characters and the world, but also like to goof off, as Humans do.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4-5 players, looking for two more.
    Character starting level & equipment: Level one, standard gear and money. We'll be leveling up every few adventures.
    Character restrictions: Anything is permitted, though some races may behave differently then normal. For example, Drow and Duergar are simply Elves and Dwarves that live more deeply within the earth then their kin.

Details of your scenario: We'll be running a series of one-shot adventures and longer modules based within a homebrew setting of mine. Said world exists at a roughly WW1 era of tech, with some areas being at a higher or lower tech level. The bulk of the adventures will take place in a Wild West type setting with the party consisting of a collection of mercenaries, bounty hunters, outlaws, monster hunters, and other such souls (anyone with a reason to travel really).

Any type of player is welcome aside from troublemakers.

Please contact me here in the thread or send me a message. I'll check back every day.
    Last edited by The Eski; September 15th, 2024 at 13:39.

One spot filled, one spot open.

Spots filled. Thread Closed.

Thread open. One spot open.

Thread Information