GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Vecna Eve of Ruin

Map: Landro

This is technically not a bug, but occluders not being accurate.
    This looks like a quick and dirty just to get the map out to us players/gms. Any way of getting them more accurate other than doing it myself?

There may be other maps in the same situation, but I haven't looked at all of them yet.

You would have to give more examples of what you are seeing as the occluders not being accurate.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Since the developer is a tad busy right now, I'll have a look at it and get it fixed up a bit for Tuesday's update.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thx Zacch.

To Superteddy here's an example I uploaded. As you can see the occuders are nowhere near the edges of the image walls. Even the arrow slits are blocked. This allows the tokens to move into the walls.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I’ve given it a once over and adjusted the occluders in several places. A revised module should get pushed on Tuesday.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Battle Maps

Am I missing something? I cannot locate Battle Maps for locations. Ones that can be shared with the characters that don't have the location markings. i.e. Neverdeath Catacombs C1, C2, C3....
    Last edited by Chivalrous1; September 8th, 2024 at 04:13.
    If you want it done
    I can do it
    If I can't do it
    I will get it done
    If I can't get it done
    You don't need it done

Neverdeath Catacombs

With the help of Dungeon Alchemist, and the community there, I found a Neverdeath Catacombs map that I imported and then placed the room pins on the map. Attaching for those that want it.

Neverdeath Catacombs 02.jpg
    If you want it done
    I can do it
    If I can't do it
    I will get it done
    If I can't get it done
    You don't need it done

With the help of Dungeon Alchemist, and the community there, I found a Dolindar Tomb map that I imported and then placed the room pins on the map. Attaching for those that want it.
    Attachment 61918
    If you want it done
    I can do it
    If I can't do it
    I will get it done
    If I can't get it done
    You don't need it done

Quote Originally Posted by Chivalrous1 View Post
    Am I missing something? I cannot locate Battle Maps for locations. Ones that can be shared with the characters that don't have the location markings. i.e. Neverdeath Catacombs C1, C2, C3....
    All of the maps in Vecna are multi layered maps with a DM layer and a player layer. The DM layer is designated as the DM layer and has the room numbers, secret door etc on it. When you share the map with the players they will only see the layer that is visible to them and won't see the DM layer. By creating the maps in this way we don't need a separate [layer and DM map.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    All of the maps in Vecna are multi layered maps with a DM layer and a player layer. The DM layer is designated as the DM layer and has the room numbers, secret door etc on it. When you share the map with the players they will only see the layer that is visible to them and won't see the DM layer. By creating the maps in this way we don't need a separate [layer and DM map.

That's cool. Did not know that. Thank you.

How can you tell if the map is a multi-layer map without having to go through the entire process of sharing?
    If you want it done
    I can do it
    If I can't do it
    I will get it done
    If I can't get it done
    You don't need it done

Thread Information