Time Zone: Pacific
    Day of week and time: Monday, likely starting around 5 pm
    If new game, planned start date: Sep 9
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 3 or 4 hours
    Term:

Text or Voice: Voice with Discord
    Main Language used: English

Roleplay & Combat mix: Somewhere around 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: We have 3. We're seeking 2 more, currently have openings for a tank-type plus another arcane or melee would be useful.
    Character starting level & equipment: 2nd level
    Character restrictions: Most official content is allowed, no 3rd party

Details of your scenario: I think we'll most likely be doing Runelords AP with some homebrew side content mixed in. Characters are starting at 2nd level, so you have the option of starting the campaign with a multiclass if desired. I'm not the GM, but if you PM me or leave a post in this thread, I can give you a referral. If interested, please tell us a little bit about your role-playing style and what type of character you might want to play. No need for too much detail right now.

Currently we have a Druid, a multiclass Cleric/Bard and maybe a gun-toting goblin alchemist. We're seeking 2 or possibly 3 more players. A tank-type would be ideal, along with another melee or arcane caster.

I'd love to join the campaign, Pf1 is one of my favourite systems.
    I do have experience with the old 3e/3.5e and pathfinder but it has been a while since I last played but I'm willing to fit any role.
    Last edited by Samzagas; September 8th, 2024 at 04:50.

How about your RP style, are you ok with some non-combat role-playing occasionally?

Yes.
    I also replied to your pm with a little more info about my reasoning.

p.s.I forgot to mention in my PM that I also enjoy a good shopping scene/mongate.
    Last edited by Samzagas; September 8th, 2024 at 14:47.

I would love to play. PF1E is my favorite system and have been playing it for real. I've been playing it since it was still in beta, and arcane casters (or occult) are my favorite classes.

eanelen is my Discord handle.

Thread Information