GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Cant see images anymore

Most of the maps and images. ive reinstalled completely my whole fantasy grounds manually nukeing every folder. Diasabled all viruses and firewalls, dont everything ive seen googleing and no result and this is all i see for maps and pictures... attached is images of the issue.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am the only player haveing this issue. and its two seperate campaigns its happening.

he is fine in pathfinder 2e this is happening in the 2 pf1e games he plays in

We would probably need to see your log files to be sure https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...o+Compile+Logs but generally such issues are caused by something blocking the files being sent to you from your DM. This is usually anti virus software (which may well still be active even if disabled) or some setting on your routre (or one being made by your ISP and only accessible from their website). Here are two articles to review https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...roubleshooting and https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...s+Applications

It may also be that your DM has shared too much and you are running out of memory. They could tyr using the /flushdb command in chat when no-one is connected which will clear all shared material for all players. They could then unshare any modules that don't need to be shared and review whether any large images need to be shared and if not unshare those as well. Once players re-connect they will download whatever remains shared.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

@Azronical - try clearing the cache directory for the campaign(s) that are having the issues. Open up the <FG app data>\cache directory and delete the directory with the name of the campaign. Get to <FG app data> by clicking the folder icon in the top left of the main FG startup window.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    @Azronical - try clearing the cache directory for the campaign(s) that are having the issues. Open up the <FG app data>\cache directory and delete the directory with the name of the campaign. Get to <FG app data> by clicking the folder icon in the top left of the main FG startup window.
    we did that during the game didn't work. he also did a full uninstall and reinstall.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhok View Post
    we did that during the game didn't work.
    That's unfortunate. I've been seeing the same issue on different computers recently and the fix has always been exiting FG and deleting the local player cache for the campaign, then reloading FG. An uninstall/reinstall doesn't change the local data (including the cache), the player needs to manually delete the cache data on their computer.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I manually deleted every fg file from my computer then reloaded. no such luck there...

Quote Originally Posted by Azronical View Post
    I manually deleted every fg file from my computer then reloaded. no such luck there...
    Please take a screenshot of the <FG App Data>\cache\<Campaign name> directory, with file details enabled and upload that here - so that we can see the size of the cache files, when they were modified, etc.. This might help us to identify if there is an issue with the cache data.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Ill get some logs on next oppourtunity i can for you.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread Information