Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

LFP F2e Sun 3pm ET USA, Need 1 Player, Agents of Edgewatch

Welcome!

My name is Blaine and I am an experienced Pathfinder 2e GM hosting a donations-accepted Agents of Edgewatch campaign, every other Sunday afternoon from 3-7 pm ET. I am seeking one (1) additional adventurer for this campaign. Experience with Pathfinder 2e or Fantasy Grounds is not required as I am happy to teach new players. If you agree to join the campaign and need that kind of assistance, I will schedule an introductory one-shot for you to get started with Pathfinder 2e in Fantasy Grounds Unity.

About Me

I have been playing role-playing games from the very beginning, including the original edition of Dungeons & Dragons (yes I am that old). I have been running Pathfinder 2e campaigns for four years, and currently run two Pathfinder 2e campaigns.

Feel free to reply to this thread or PM me.

Scheduling & Cost

Time Zone: US Eastern Time

Day of Week and Time: Sunday Afternoon from 3-7 pm

Planned Start Date: 09/29/2024

Cost and Payment Method: Donations accepted through PayPal or Zelle.

Planned Frequency: 4 hours, every other week

Term: Long-term (PCs will go from level 1 to 20)

Technology Platforms

FG License: GM has Unity Ultimate, Player will need Unity Demo

Text or Voice: Voice

Main Language used: English

Voice software used: Discord

Sound Effects software used: Syrinscape Online (GM has subscription, Player will need to download the player)

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Campaign Details

Game System: Pathfinder 2e Remastered

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50

Number of Players in game & needed: 4 players, 1 needed

Character starting level & equipment: 15 gp

Character restrictions:
    -- Rare selections and uncommon selections (except for ancestries) need to be cleared with GM
    -- Background from Agents of Edgewatch Player's Guide is preferred
    -- Standard method for ability scores
    -- No Voluntary Flaws
    -- No Evil alignments (for party cohesion and to match Adventure Path)
    -- Free Archetype Variant rule (a free archetype feat at each even level)
    -- Automatic Bonus Progression Variant rule (item bonuses not used and instead are accured to the PC at the appropriate level)
    -- The other PCs are an Alchemist, Barbarian, and a Bard

Details of your scenario:
    -- Agents of Edgewatch Adventure Path
    -- Amid the hustle and bustle of the world-famous centennial Radiant Festival, the guards of the so-called Edgewatch precinct must take down Absalom's sickest serial killers, brashest bank robbers, and cruelest criminal masterminds in order to ensure the festival's success and the safety of Absalom’s citizens. After a string of seemingly unrelated crimes is revealed as part of a much larger criminal plot, the members of one select squad find themselves at the center of things and must put their badges on the line to prevent the city from falling into chaos. By the end of this six-part monthly Adventure Path, there's just one group that can lay down the law and save Absalom: the Agents of Edgewatch!

Expectations
    -- I expect players to be respectful to each other and for the game to be focused on having fun together.
    -- Excessive rules lawyering is discouraged; I am pretty easy-going, but that kind of thing slows the game down and is not much fun.

Contact
    -- Send me a PM or reply to this thread.

Hello! I too am an old school player starting with 1E back in the 80s. I have been looking to play in a PF2E game for some time. I am familiar with the system and ran a brief PF1E game but haven’t played or ran 2E yet but I do have the relevant books for the system. I own a license to FG but haven’t done anything on it yet. I would love to join this game.

The spot has been filled. Thank you!

Thread Information