Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order

NPC InnateSpells add trouble [DEV]

I use DEV build to create module, and there was a problem when creating NPCs. I drag a spell to the Innate Spells category and an error appears, but the spell is added to the Spells category.

2024-09-05_19-47-09.png
    Campaign without extensions.

The DEV build can change from moment to moment without any notice given. The DEV build is for the developers use only and you should only use it if a developer has specifically asked you to - usually to look at an issue you're having and they temporarily upload dev code to help test that issue.

Try to recreate the issue in the LIVE channel. If the issue occurs in the live channel please provide more details regarding which ruleset you're using.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You might need to clarify a bit. You also don't mention the ruleset that this is from. If you are using the Dev channel that is never used as it tends to be more of a staging ground for alpha builds, Test channel is for beta builds. and Live is a stable build. Please help us by providing more information and how to replicate this.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Yes, I know it's used for development. I decided to write about this bug because I met it.

Ruleset DnD5e.

Well the current beta is on Test and you can try and replicate on that channel. I attempted to produce the error by dragging a spell onto a NPC sheet and it doesn't throw errors with the current Test build. I might need more step by step instructions if you can verify it continues on your end.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Updated the TEST build, and repeated it there. The error is still there.
    I'm getting something like this.
    https://imgur.com/a/FuT76Hd

Thanks for the video, but the chat and console both still display you are on the Dev channel.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Yes, I recorded the video on DEV, and only then realized that you asked to check on TEST.
    I did the same thing on TEST.
    And here's the console.
    2024-09-05_20-34-47.png

Ok, I wasn't dropping it on the Innate header. I was able to replicate. I'll have a look, thanks for reporting.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to Laboratory since this is not a LIVE issue.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information