Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

PF2e Beginner Box Remaster

Hello,

I purchased the Beginner Box on FG in the Spring of 2023, along with the FG versions of player core, Beastiary, and GM Core.

Since the Remaster, I've purchased the FB Remaster versions of the Player Core, Beastiary, and GM Core.

When I create a new Beginner Box adventure, I can activate the Remaster books and the Tracker creates characters using the Remaster materials.

However, the Beginner Box adventure has not updated. For example, Dragonkeeper Zolgran still has Magic Missile and not Force Barrage.

Will the adventures be updated for the Remaster? Do I need to repurchase the adventures in order to have them updated to the Remaster?

Thank you.

We will update the Beginner Box for remaster. We need to sort out some logistics to allow a legacy and remaster version, for those that still want to play legacy. It will come, but there's no ETA at this point.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have begun a Remaster of both the BB and Troubles in Otari. I don't know if I'll be allowed to share it, but I am keeping a log of changes made, which I should be allowed to post.

When looking at the spells for the Dragonkeeper in the BB, I replaced Magic Missile with Force Barrage, however I haven't found a way to add the tick boxes for the three available casts of Force Barrage. Is there a way I can add these?

Quote Originally Posted by Nodwick View Post
    When looking at the spells for the Dragonkeeper in the BB, I replaced Magic Missile with Force Barrage, however I haven't found a way to add the tick boxes for the three available casts of Force Barrage. Is there a way I can add these?
    Unlock the NPC and cycle the "Mode" to Preparation.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks. I was looking for it at the bottom of the dialog, not the top.

Thread Information