Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 27 of 27 First ... 17252627
    Was trying to create a new heritage, but not understanding where heritage gifts and paragon gifts are stored at or created at to be linked in the heritage. Traits are easy, the others.... ???

Any help would be appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bwatford View Post
    Was trying to create a new heritage, but not understanding where heritage gifts and paragon gifts are stored at or created at to be linked in the heritage. Traits are easy, the others.... ???

Any help would be appreciated.
    I believe they exist within the heritage record only, similar to class features in 5E. There isn’t a campaign library (linked from the sidebar) for those, but you should be able to drag them between heritage records if you want to copy anything directly.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    I believe they exist within the heritage record only, similar to class features in 5E. There isn’t a campaign library (linked from the sidebar) for those, but you should be able to drag them between heritage records if you want to copy anything directly.
    If the new heritage only has a few gifts then you can just copy an existing record and change it and it works fine. I was putting in the Dreamborn and it has 10 possible gifts. What I ended up doing was creating a Heritage called "Extra Traits" and putting them in there, then drag and drop to the Dreamborn Heritage where they are needed, that way they don't get added automatically but can be pulled from the race to the character sheet when selected.

Won't give a popup but it does get the job done, unless someone else has a way of doing it for Gifts, and Paragons that don't already exist.

Just a heads up, this extension is throwing an error with the latest test build of FG and the 5e ruleset.

error.jpg

Page 27 of 27 First ... 17252627

Thread Information