Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    First tier isn't part of the calculation as that is advancement, not part of the base.
    It it says "HP Advancement from the frame x tier". That's pretty clear. A tier 4 mech is a tier 4.... 10+7x4.

I'm assuming they designed it that way since it's easier than "tier - 1" and I don't see anywhere in the book that suggests otherwise.
    HP.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    First tier isn't part of the calculation as that is advancement, not part of the base.
    Yes it is. Nowhere in the rules does it say you don't count the first tier. Here's an example mech straight from Tech Revolution:

Skyspy.PNG

This is a Tier 8 Skyspy (Base 10 plus 7 advancement per tier) + 1 additional advancement per tier because of Tough Arms.

So 10 + (7+1)*8 = 74. The writers of Tech Revolution aren't subtracting the first level either. If I built this in FGU right now, it would only give me 66HP.

BTW thanks for what you do. I get it, you have a lot on your plate and you're probably working in multiple systems.
    Last edited by Markimedes; September 1st, 2024 at 00:05.

Looks like players can see the modifiers to their rolls when rolling through the tower
    Attached Images Attached Images

Encounter CR not calculating. Hitting refresh but it remains blank
    CR Refresh.PNG

Edit: Found a workaround on this for now. CR isn't showing up on my NPC sheets, only XP. This seems to be stopping it from calculating CR or XP in the encounter. If I change the NPC to Mech, then close the window, then reopen, it has tier. Then I switch back to NPC and close and reopen and now it has CR. Not ideal but it works until it can be patched.
    Last edited by Markimedes; September 4th, 2024 at 07:40.

Horizons of the Vast is still missing links in the Book. Also, more CRs missing as well. To be fair, the Mole Rats do not have a CR listed on Nethys either. They are worth 135 XP each so according to core that makes them CR .33

I will alert the developer for the module issue, but will be some time till I am able to tackle any reports for the ruleset as I am currently bogged down with another project. I will be some time till I am able to get to these.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Draykor View Post
    Horizons of the Vast is still missing links in the Book. Also, more CRs missing as well. To be fair, the Mole Rats do not have a CR listed on Nethys either. They are worth 135 XP each so according to core that makes them CR .33
    Hi Draykor. See my workaround in the comment before yours. It works for now until they can patch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Draykor View Post
    Thanks for reporting this. I will take a look and get it fixed. [FIXED]

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; September 5th, 2024 at 18:59.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Vehicle NPC card sizing error

Whenever inputing or editing the size of a vehicle on an NPC card I receive the following error.

Note: I have tried this with all extensions turned off and still get the error.

When a PC "steps in the Mech", their weapons are added to the actions tab. However, there are a few things it seems to be doing incorrectly.

1) It automatically sets all weapons as melee. I can manually change it to ranged, but when I get out of the mech and back in, any settings I've made in the Actions tab are reset.

2) Melee weapons should be adding the the mech's strength modifier. It doesn't add anything. I can manually change it to add strength, but it adds the strength of the PC, not the mech. And again, if I get out of and back into the mech, this setting has to be set again. (Also damage type seems to be missing, or do I just type "medium S")

Mech Weapon.PNG

4) PP from Mech not carrying over properly. The image below should be starting with 6 max and 1 current, not 1 max and 0 current.

PP.PNG

5) PP Abilities in Spells tab: Is there a way to get some formulas in here? I can manually add a formula for Devastating Hit for specific weapons, for example, but again, when the PC gets out and back into the mech, all my work disappears.

Thanks

Edit: Removed #3 as it seems to be calculating correctly. (Not sure how to just cross out text on here)
    Last edited by Markimedes; September 7th, 2024 at 07:33.

Page 152 of 152 First ... 52102142150151152

Thread Information