DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Question about Barbarians of Lemuria

I've tried asking on the discord, but does anyone know why the FGU store sells Barbarians of Lemuria adventures, but doesn't seem to carry the ruleset? The three adventure modules say you need the ruleset, but I can't find it on there. Any help appreciated.

EDIT: A moderator on the discord channel said they think it's been updated and has temporarily been pulled.
    Last edited by Alignment Unknown; September 3rd, 2024 at 18:10.

[MODERATOR: Moved to the BoL sub-forum]

On the other hand, it might be seen as unethical to remove products that people who already own the BoL ruleset may have planned to purchase in future? SmiteWorks have a no questions asked 30 day refund policy, so if purchases are made by mistake (or, as in this case, can't be used right now), you're not out of pocket.

Hopefully it's just a temporary removal and will be back soon. Maybe @bayne7400 may know more...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This is absolutely news to me. They recently asked if I wanted to make a new version but said nothing about the one on the store. I am going to email Doug and James.

Blog Entries
    Barbarians of Lemuria has been sold to a new publisher and they have a new version coming out soon. They were looking for someone to develop the new version, but they asked us to remove the existing ruleset from sale.

Blog Entries
    Barbarians of Lemuria has multiple editions already.

Original
    Legendary
    Mythic (which is I think the edition that was on the store)
    Everywhen

They are all editions in their own right. Pulling an existing working edition isn't going to make it easier for them to find developers to work on their new edition.

Yup. I spent a lot of time on that and Honor and Intrigue which is built on top of that. I am hoping we can figure something out so at least we can keep supporting Honor and Intrigue.

Blog Entries
    I have contacted the new owner and provided my suggestions on leaving the older edition available for sale even if a new edition is being released in the future.

Thread Information