Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 112 of 112 First ... 1262102110111112
    Scratch that; I saw the update on the NPC Importer, very cool thanks. That will save me lots of time!
    Last edited by Tabarkus; August 26th, 2024 at 02:32.

How does one set a custom base speed for an occupation? Currently it seems that all custom occupations default to 30' with no option to change that.

Blog Entries
    Updates:
    [Updated] Improved parsing for NPC importer.
    [Updated] Dragging result for Table 1-2: Lucky Roll from chat window to char sheet modifies appropriate field and generates chat message.

Specifically, the NPC importer was having trouble parsing names with text in parentheses. Crit table matching was only parsing the first digit of HD (i.e., HD 12 treated as HD 1).

The lucky roll update uses the code from the /funnel command to determine what modifier field to update on the char sheet. This should eliminate any guesswork for those who prefer the more "hands-on" approach to character creation.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl-of-Dust View Post
    How does one set a custom base speed for an occupation? Currently it seems that all custom occupations default to 30' with no option to change that.
    That is correct. Are you looking for a faster or slower speed?

If you give the occupation the feature Slow, the ruleset will auto-apply a speed of 20'. You can drag this from an existing dwarf or halfling occupation, or just create it from scratch. The ruleset only reads the feature name, so the descriptive text does not matter.

If you're looking for a more customized speed, this is something I can add to the ruleset easily enough, so just let me know

Page 112 of 112 First ... 1262102110111112

Thread Information