5E Character Create Playlist

Setting a custom die to "Healing" damage type causes UI glitches

So something very bizarre happened to me just now while working on a campaign. Just got the blood dice pack and was setting up some custom dice for damage types. When I assigned a custom-colored die to the Healing damage type in the DCC ruleset, it started to cause random parts of the ui to glitch out whenever I moved my mouse. Button icons would vanish, swap with each other, or otherwise engage in bizarre behavior. Deleting the custom damage die from the healing damage type seems to have resolved the issue, but I have absolutely no idea why these two things are related? Anyhow I figured I should post about this here on the off chance someone else encounters this.

Does your machine have updated video drivers and meet the minimum system requirements for Fantasy Grounds? Sounds like a graphics card or maybe a configuration for video card setting?
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

http://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

My computer more than exceeds the minimim specs, and I've had no issues until quite recently. However I *did* update my video drivers shortly before this glitch happened, and after my initial post I started to spot the glitchy-UI problem in other campaigns regardless of dice settings. In retrospect I think that something about the update to my graphics card driver is the root cause of the issue, and that it was just coincidence that it started after assigning the custom die to the healing type and briefly appeared to resolve itself after removing the custom die.

I haven't been able to spot any actual video-configuration settings in the fantasy grounds program itself - is there a particular file I should check where settings might be stored? I'm running the linux version for what it's worth.

Thread Information