Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    As the Starfinder 2 playtest ruleset is built on top of the Pathfinder 2 ruleset, this is also appropriate to SFRPG2. With today's release of the PFRPG2 ruleset, phase 1 of implementing automation for the dying process has been implemented. There's more to come in future releases, with this release covering the manual rolling of a PC recovery check.

More details in this video: https://youtu.be/Mh3CsrA4bOk
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by kronovan View Post
    [Edit] I'm also assuming the rest of the SF2e deities will eventually be added to the 'Lookup Data' > [Deities] tab? Currently only Abadar is listed.
    I missed that. Thanks for letting me know. I will get those done in the next couple of days.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thank you madman.

Is there somewhere on the character sheet where a Mystic's Vitality Network pool/points are tracked? Or is it something that needs to be manually tracked in [Notes]?
    Last edited by kronovan; September 4th, 2024 at 17:47.

Thank you madman.

Is there somewhere on the character sheet where a Mystic's Vitality Network pool/points are tracked? Or is it something that needs to be manually tracked in [Notes]?
    One of my players has set it up as a weapon, using ammo as the tracker. Not the best solution, but it works.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Data overview video available - official full DLC and official ORC data. https://youtu.be/lVgk9FpCuzI

Sorry I've been slow in getting any SF2 videos done, more to come (hopefully soon)...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I started trying to build Chk Chk today. Other than the already discussed issue of the Disciple background free attribute modifier increases, the deity Zon-Shelyn is not available for selection, and that impacts the information already presented during the rest of the discussion about the Disciple.

Originally Posted by kronovan
    [Edit] I'm also assuming the rest of the SF2e deities will eventually be added to the 'Lookup Data' > [Deities] tab? Currently only Abadar is listed.

"I added the wrong Quote. Sorry"

They have been added to the book. I think they will be in the Tuesday update.

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; September 13th, 2024 at 02:08.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiTheWanderer View Post
    I started trying to build Chk Chk today. Other than the already discussed issue of the Disciple background free attribute modifier increases, the deity Zon-Shelyn is not available for selection, and that impacts the information already presented during the rest of the discussion about the Disciple.
    These have been added to the Playtest Rulebook DLC (not the ORC module) with today's update: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...255#post725255

We'll get the ORC module updated in the next couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    They have been added to the book. I think they will be in the Tuesday update.

Madman..
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    These have been added to the Playtest Rulebook DLC (not the ORC module) with today's update: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...255#post725255

We'll get the ORC module updated in the next couple of days.
    Many thanks for getting the deities into the ruleset and posting the update.

I'm unable to drag & drop a deity from the Lookup Data-Deities window to my Notes > DEITY field. Even though when I hover over that field it pops up the message; "Drag a 'deity' Lookup Data record to populate."
    I could however successfully drag & drop a deity to my Notes > 'Deity' tab, with the result that I now have a entry there that list as Lookup Data: deityname.

I dont' see any button on the Notes tab that might enable/disable dragging & dropping to the 'DEITY' field, so I'm at a loss as to why it isn't working?
    Last edited by kronovan; September 10th, 2024 at 19:48.

I'm unable to drag & drop a deity from the Lookup Data-Deities window to my Notes > DEITY field. Even though when I hover over that field it pops up the message; "Drag a 'deity' Lookup Data record to populate."
    The original code makes an assumption that only deities with Category = "Primary" will be added to a PC. This was originally done based on the core rules and gods & magic categorizations. But I don't think we need that restriction now. I'll remove it from the ruleset.

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

Thread Information