DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 43 of 44 First ... 3341424344 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Changing the NPC's Category to a Companion should fix the issue.
    This did indeed allow the "NPC" to now be a companion and restore the inventory tab, but the actual inventory is still missing. I looked at my oldest session backup xml, and the inventory is missing there as well. We will just have to rebuild it as best we can.

As for the other part, is there any chance we can get the weight and encumbrance for the companions?

It would be something that would need to be expanded and right now I have no bandwidth to expand Fallout at the moment. I am currently working on a project that needs my full attention and not sure when I will be circling back. It will be on my list of things to look into, but may take some time to give it my full attention.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Here is another bug to fix when you have time.
    When characters are created and weapons equiped the weapons are not functional on the combat tab. Luck for us there is a workaround. OPen the character selection screen and drag and drop the new character to make a "COPY". The new character "COPY" will have properly working characters on the combat tab. I also noticed the PREGEN characters seem to work properly and do not require this work around.
    screenshot
    FG_FO_Combat_Bug_copy_JPEG.jpg
    Last edited by Ulric; September 1st, 2024 at 15:22.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Got a issue when working with power armor, specifically when creating an NPC.

I put a full set of X-01 on a NPC, then I go into the set and add mods to the parts. This not only changes the instance of the set on the NPC, but everywhere else. Every other NPC that has X-01 now has the exact mods of the new NPC, even they are supposed to have different mods. Even the Set from the item list is changed to the new NPCs power armor mod list.

Looking for a workaround now, but not sure yet.

Edit:
    So the workaround is to build the Power Armor from scratch using the PA Frame, then the individual parts.
    Last edited by banesorka; September 3rd, 2024 at 08:24. Reason: Workaround found

You will have to provide more background on this issue as that would be a major issue. First, NPCs were never intended to wear Power Armor as the data would need to be entered manually. Plus I provided no way for a NPC to equip Power Armor, let alone any item. So please provide more details on how to replicate this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    You will have to provide more background on this issue as that would be a major issue. First, NPCs were never intended to wear Power Armor as the data would need to be entered manually. Plus I provided no way for a NPC to equip Power Armor, let alone any item. So please provide more details on how to replicate this issue.
    Sorry, it is when the Power armor is being added to the NPCs loot tab.

To reproduce: Take Assembled X-01 Power Armor and place in NPC loot tab. Open Power Armor, and edit each peace to have a mod. Open the X-01 from the items Window, and check the parts, they will have the same mods now.
    Last edited by banesorka; September 3rd, 2024 at 13:45. Reason: Reproduction Steps

Ah, ok, thanks for clearing that up. Yes, that is not intended and I will look it over once I have some free bandwidth.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by banesorka View Post
    Hi Laerun,

I did the adaption for WG, and I based this on how the core ruleset reference manual was set up. If you see my attached image you will see that if you click on the "Choose Equipment" on the left of the WG book, it will expand and each equipment pack has it's own page. However, I can see that with out the outline expanded, it can look like a dead end page. I will begin working on a better solution for that for the next update.

Attachment 61799
    Thank you, it did feel like a dead end in navigation initially.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

http://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Got a few bugs we encountered today while playing:
    1. Allies in Combat: When targeting a PC's Ally with a NPC and rolling an attack, this error comes to the console and the attack is unable to proceed.
    -Script execution error: [string "Fallout 2d20:scripts/manager_combat2.lua"]:289:attempt to concatenate a nil value
    Additional Details: We have one PC with dogmeat, I drag the dogmeat Ally from the allies section on the PC into the combat tracker, I also typically click the identify button in the track to mark it as identified.

2. Allies in Combat 2: When the PC with Dogmeat uses dogmeats attack from the dogmeat character sheet, it is still rolling from the PC, and ignores any target Dogmeat has in favor of the PCs target or lack of target. Before the major update to Fallout 2d20, when the PC clicked on the token for their ally, the attacks came from that ally, and used that allies target. This feature seems to have been removed, or is accessed in a different way now?

3.Sometimes when a player is editing the value on ammunition, it is still going crazy and begins flickering. Today the player was trying to input 499, it ban to flicker between 500 and 50.

4. When using the add loot to party sheet button sometimes it adds the loot, sometimes it only adds the caps, but it always gives this error in the console, sometimes more than once instance of the error as well.
    -Handler error: [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_item.lua"]:855: attempt to compare number with string

Lastly, we are wondering if in a future Quality of life update the extra damage that you get when the weapon has Vicious could be shown in a "Total Damage" line in the chat window.

Let me know if you need any more info on these. Aside from number 3, they should all be easy to repeat.

Thanks for reporting. I will look these over. Will be some time till I can address your reports.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Page 43 of 44 First ... 3341424344 Last

Thread Information