GI JOE RPG Launch

Encounters based on size of the Posse?

Judging by looking at example adventures like Blood Drive, I am guessing that SaWo doesn't have the $PC*2 sort of feature that the D&D ones do?

So, in SaWo, we just create the encounter on the fly by adding to the Combat tracker as many as needed by hand, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    Judging by looking at example adventures like Blood Drive, I am guessing that SaWo doesn't have the $PC*2 sort of feature that the D&D ones do?

So, in SaWo, we just create the encounter on the fly by adding to the Combat tracker as many as needed by hand, right?
    That feature is supported and used in existing products that were created after it was added in.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

This feature is used in Savage Pathfinder modules. It uses both the formulas and dice.
    Add feature suggestions for Savage Worlds to Fantasy Grounds Feature Request.

Not at all sure what I did wrong. Finally got to redo it today and it was fine. I could swear I found a howto week plus back and tried it as $PC * 2 (wrong order) and then 2 * $PC ... which worked today but didn't for me then. So, if nothing changed which I don't expect - then I typoed AND didn't see it. Sorry for the denseness.

Thread Information