GI JOE RPG Launch

Changing Character Sheet Tab Colour

Hi - since the last update I'm (and my players) struggling to discern between the various tabs on the character sheet. Is there a way to alter the font colour or the background colour to make this clearer?

Thanks,

Rainbird

Probably the easiest way is you can try selecting one of the various themes listed on the FG page before you open your campaign.

Hi Rainbird,

I am working on updating the ruleset so it works better with themes and the new way tabs are working. If you are using a theme it might be causing issues at this point or your can try using a different theme that shows the tabs a bit better. I plan on at least releasing what I have so far with the Tuesday release. It is working well with the lighter colored themes. I just have to rework quite a bit to get things working with the darker themes.

Also if you are using any extensions they might not have changed to the new tab format and that might be causing issues to so looking at those might help your situation.

Dakadin

Hi Rainbird,

I want to apologize because I am not going to be able to get everything together for the release on Tuesday. I am covering for the FRP extension and some of my changes break the extension so I will need time to resolve those first before I can release it. Thing didn't go as I had expected today so I didn't make the progress that I was hoping to make. Please let me know if a different theme doesn't solve the issue and I will see about getting you something that will make it so you can run your game.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

For what it is worth, I have found that the tab colors differentiate when I don't use either of the XP extensions and the themes; but do not work when either of them are enabled. Using various themes will fix the problem for PC sheets (but not all of the themes) and then introduce other problems with other windows. I've decided to use a theme since, while harder on me due to windows used more often by the GM, it is easier on the players.

Added note: Of course, the players also benefit greatly from the XP extensions so excluding their use is not an option.
    Last edited by CaMac Al Stac; September 8th, 2024 at 02:53.

If you notice any extensions doing this and have them in your extension folder, upload them to this thread and I will fix them for you.

This is the one that I use:

XPExtension.ext

There is a second one listed as a Feature as well that has the same issue; but it does not come from the same file and I'm not sure which one it is in. If I figure it out, I'll upload it later.

XPExt.JPG

Here is the fixed version of the XP Extension.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Wonderful! Thanks so much.

Thread Information