5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

recording for a story

I've been watching Thrilling Intent and AI Guys, both of which use Fantasy Grounds, and figured I might be able to use a more modern map pack for visuals for a story I'm putting on YouTube. I don't, however, wanna piss Fantasy Grounds off by not giving them the credit they want when I use their product. Anyone know what to do when recording a session? What kind of notice or credit does Fantasy Grounds want?
    "I need to pee!"
    "Roll for constitution."
    "21"
    "You can hold it for three more days."

Blog Entries
    I don't think I remember them ever saying. The Press Kit has various logos and information you can use: Press Kit - Fantasy Grounds Unity - Fantasy Grounds Customer Portal - Fantasy Grounds (atlassian.net) But I did not find anything specific about usage. You can always ask them directly via the Support link under the Help menu. Or someone else might know or one of the SmiteWorks employees might respond here.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I hope they do, cause I already emailed support and it's been a few days with no response.
    "I need to pee!"
    "Roll for constitution."
    "21"

For reference- as I'm not getting much feed back- I'll just do more than I see anyone else doing- include a prominent line in the credits of each episode and a link to their main webpage in every bio. Seem fair?
    "I need to pee!"
    "Roll for constitution."
    "21"

Quote Originally Posted by Torkuda View Post
    I've been watching Thrilling Intent and AI Guys, both of which use Fantasy Grounds, and figured I might be able to use a more modern map pack for visuals for a story I'm putting on YouTube. I don't, however, wanna piss Fantasy Grounds off by not giving them the credit they want when I use their product. Anyone know what to do when recording a session? What kind of notice or credit does Fantasy Grounds want?
    You don't have to do anything, Smiteworks have no problem with people using their software on a stream, it is free advertising for the best VTT.

I always tweet out to @FantasyGrounds2 and I have the new FG logo on the stream somewhere, and in the information.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; August 31st, 2024 at 09:20.
    Savage Rifts© on Fantasy Grounds Store
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

I'm gonna suggest this or a similar topic get bookmarked by staff- I can't be the only person getting turned on to the product by a desire to use them in entertainment productions.
    "I need to pee!"
    "Roll for constitution."
    "21"

There are a lot of FG streamers out there, some pretty big ones. Biggest one is Matt Colville. Smiteworks are not like Nintendo, squishing people making use of their software.
    Savage Rifts© on Fantasy Grounds Store
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

Thread Information