DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Greece & Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    All who have reported this are Mac users from what I can see (myself included).

It’s truly a very minor bug. Read my previous post on this thread (#7) on what it is and how to work around it.

Whether this creates more than a minor annoyance will depend on the ruleset and operations being carried out. There are some rulesets that make use of this dialog for key pieces of functionality changes and not knowing what the information is, and which button to press, could lead to issues for some users.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Greece & Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    Fair enough. All the rulesets I've used so far, use this particular pop up when an external URL is called. In fact, since this particular pop up uses a window unrelated to whatever theme one has loaded, but is some kind of application system window, I didn't imagine it was possible to be used by a ruleset in any capacity.

EDIT: Actually, I did find another instance of that particular type of window popping up:
    importQuestion.png
    Did forget about about that one.
    Last edited by Vass_Dts; August 30th, 2024 at 03:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Vass_Dts View Post
    In fact, since this particular pop up uses a window unrelated to whatever theme one has loaded, but is some kind of application system window, I didn't imagine it was possible to be used by a ruleset in any capacity.
    The dialog window is created with a standard FG Interface API call. For example: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...#dialogMessage
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread Information