GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 42 of 43 First ... 3240414243 Last
    Missing Data>? I do not have the original PDF, but I was wondering if this is right? In the Book or reference manual under the Assaultron section, equipment packs text.
    I see the packs created in the data records, but no actual links or info pointing to these in the Book section. Not really a bug, but perhaps just a minor missing data thing?

Update: It looks like the data was organized AFTER the page where the equipment was mentioned, some page links or combining this data into one page might have been a bit better in this case in regards to conversion and page count. More of an organizational thing.

Wanderer's Guide.png
    Last edited by Laerun; August 28th, 2024 at 23:27.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

http://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post
    Missing Data>? I do not have the original PDF, but I was wondering if this is right? In the Book or reference manual under the Assaultron section, equipment packs text.
    I see the packs created in the data records, but no actual links or info pointing to these in the Book section. Not really a bug, but perhaps just a minor missing data thing?

Update: It looks like the data was organized AFTER the page where the equipment was mentioned, some page links or combining this data into one page might have been a bit better in this case in regards to conversion and page count. More of an organizational thing.

Wanderer's Guide.png
    Hi Laerun,

I did the adaption for WG, and I based this on how the core ruleset reference manual was set up. If you see my attached image you will see that if you click on the "Choose Equipment" on the left of the WG book, it will expand and each equipment pack has it's own page. However, I can see that with out the outline expanded, it can look like a dead end page. I will begin working on a better solution for that for the next update.

equipment packs.png

Firs Aid button not working

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I pushed a hotfix for this issue.
    I'm having a new error message when I click on "First Aid" button or if I drag and drop the button on the target.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pushed a hotfix for this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

First Aid button not working

Quote Originally Posted by Shadamar View Post
    I'm having a new error message when I click on "First Aid" button or if I drag and drop the button on the target.
    Everything seems to be working fine, it impresses me every time how quickly our problems are resolved.

Thank you very much for your time and quick responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post

Wanderer's Guide.png
    Next update will have links for the packs on this page and other similar pages.
    Last edited by banesorka; August 31st, 2024 at 14:09.

Was playing our game today, and we found that the inventory on the companions is gone. They now have a loot tab, but it does not have everything that was there before.

I have one player that has a dog, it had dog armor that we used to be able to equip just like a PC, but this new layout does not allow for that.

My other player has pack brahmin, this new layout with no inventory screen has eliminated the usability of the companion window for the pack brahmin, and the loot tab contains none of the items that we had on the brahmin.

Edit:
    Just hit the add companions button and it has inventory, but if we drag over and npc, like dogmeat, then they don't get an inventory tab.

Can we get the weight carried and max encumbrance added to the allied npcs?

The issues are with old companions that were in place before the big update.
    Last edited by banesorka; August 31st, 2024 at 14:10. Reason: New Info

Changing the NPC's Category to a Companion should fix the issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

LOGS as requested. sorry for the delayed response.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Can you export the logs and make them available here?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Ok, I'll have a look once I am off my current project. May be some time till I am able to give this my full attention.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Page 42 of 43 First ... 3240414243 Last

Thread Information