GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Baron Theme Remaster

Introducing the Complete Remaster of the Baron Theme for Fantasy Grounds!

To enjoy this enhanced experience, ensure both the original Baron Theme and this Baron Theme Remaster are loaded in your extensions list.

Forge Link: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1892/view

What’s New? (Check out the screenshots for details):

• Refreshed Textures: All textures throughout the theme have been updated or completely redone.

• Combat Tracker: The style has been revamped and refreshed.

• Transparent Windows: Most transparent windows now feature new textures.

• Updated Icons and Buttons: Combat tracker and character sheet icons and buttons have been upgraded to the latest 2024 core theme.

• New Background Image: The background image has been updated for a fresh look.

• Chat Window: A new texture has been added to the chat window.

Despite these extensive updates, the original look and feel of the Baron Theme have been preserved. Special thanks to Simple DM for their original work, which made this remaster possible.

This remaster is designed to work best with the latest version of the Baron Theme, available at the link below:

Theme: BARON 2.0.2 - v4.5.0 READY

You must have both the Baron Theme above and the Baron Theme Remaster loaded in your extensions list for this to function.

Last edited by bwatford; August 28th, 2024 at 15:56.

Good Day Bwatford
    Looks great, I did notice when you hover over a button in the upper right corner (For example the Combat Tracker) it opens a descriptor box but the name is unreadable, it is all black with what looks like dark letters (Was on my laptop and thought I could see something there

EDIT: I did test this in a clean campaign with no other extensions running.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day Bwatford
    Looks great, I did notice when you hover over a button in the upper right corner (For example the Combat Tracker) it opens a descriptor box but the name is unreadable, it is all black with what looks like dark letters (Was on my laptop and thought I could see something there

I will get this corrected as soon as possible. Thanks for reporting.

Good Day Bwatford

I cannot duplicate this issue. The tooltips are gray with a black font. (see screenshots)

Tested with both the current version of Baron loaded from the Forge as well as with the Theme: Legacy - Baron that is in FG by default. No other extensions loaded.

Baron-Tooltip.jpg

Thanks for this great update. The original Baron Theme works nicely with the Call of Cthulhu ruleset but the remastered extension does not appear with it. Is it intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    Thanks for this great update. The original Baron Theme works nicely with the Call of Cthulhu ruleset but the remastered extension does not appear with it. Is it intended?
    That seems to be an oversight on my part, will update the extension shortly. It should not be 5e dependent.

Edit: Just uploaded a new build to the Forge.
    Last edited by bwatford; August 28th, 2024 at 18:32.

thanks, it works nicely!

Capture d'écran 2024-08-28 194701.jpg
    Last edited by Egheal; August 28th, 2024 at 18:49.

Good Day Bwatford
    This is what I see in the Barron Theme Remastered.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bonkon; August 29th, 2024 at 07:04. Reason: Typo

Good Day Bwatford
    This is what I see in the Barron Theme Remastered.
    I see the issue, you need both the Baron theme and the Baron Remaster loaded for it to work correctly.

Good Day Bwatford
    DOH! Sorry for the error on my part, great job on the theme!

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information