Starfinder Playlist

cant load some books on fgu

Schermafbeelding 2024-08-29 192840.png

Schermafbeelding 2024-08-29 192833.png

I can't load some books om fgu
    it says it loaded but the image of the bookk doest show up and the little blue book doesn't open.
    Last edited by wannes37; August 29th, 2024 at 18:36.

He's a new player for my campaign, he can't load the PHB and I have it enabled for players. He uninstalled an old copy of FGU, downloaded the latest version of FGU, and when he loads the PHB, he does see the word loaded but the icon of the open book never takes place. When he goes to create a player, he can't select the PHB, its not available from the drop down. Can anyone help, haven't seen this before. His images above show the before and after, very odd bug.

It could be still uploading from your dungeon master. The thumbnail isn't showing either so it's unlikely that all of it has uploaded. There may be some issue with your anti virus or network connection which is halting the process.

Here's a couple of articles for you to check out https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...roubleshooting and https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...s+Applications

One other thing; if your DM is using extension it would be a good idea to test without extensions just in case that is the problem.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    If Mr. Z's advice doesn't solve, start a new session for both the DM and player, try to reload the book, wait 10 minutes and then have both teh DM and player Compile logs and attach the logs here so we can review them for any errors or warnings.
    How to Compile Logs - Fantasy Grounds Customer Portal - Fantasy Grounds (atlassian.net)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It required a new campaign to be made and that fixed the issue.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for letting us know you got it resolved.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information