Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Thread: Fg monster kit

Fg monster kit

Hallo Everybody!!
    I bought the new FG Monster Kit and i think it's an absolutely fantastic tool (especially for tokens and camera view)!!

I think Joshua is a fantastic artist and i miss his saturday streamings!!

In no time i preparared a bunch of creature and tokens and, in my personal opinion, is that it's very easy and usefull!!

My only complain is about the description on the store (see attachment) that state as follows: "wings, tails, horns, and other images to further enhance your creations", but only a bunch of wings comes within the purchase.

I do not want to bother you with this clarifications, but it can be a little confusing for someone who want to buy it!

Best regards from Italy and thank you again for your work!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good to know. That would not make me happy if I were to discover it after I purchased. Thanks for the info.

Ah, I see what you're talking about in the FG Monster kit, it has the torsos, arms, legs, heads, backgrounds, token frames, maps and wings folders, but nothing for the tails, horns or "other images", which looks like they just failed to get packaged into this.

Thanks so much for pointing this out. Looks as though an older version was uploaded. I am fixing it straight away and will submit a hot fix! Sorry for the inconvience and thanks so much!

Everything is put right now and should be in an update shortly

Dear Joshua,
    fantastic work!

Tails, horns, wings and all others are in now!

This is a perfect tool and i cannon wait more expansions to it!!

Best regards from Italy,

Michele.

Thread Information