Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Inventory not tracking decimal weight

Yesterday while editing currency weights in my campaign I noticed that the total sum of the weight of the players' characters' inventory was not showing decimal weights. And the sum was below three digits, so I know it isn't that. It used to work fine, the problem came out of nowhere. I removed all extensions and it was still broken. I've no idea what happened.

Anyone ever got a similar issue?

Looks like it's round things down to the nearest digit. I can't say that I have noticed whether that is a change or it has always been that way.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'm absolutely sure it used to track up to the first decimal place. I used it a lot since I have a homebrew encumbrance system. Later today I'll create a new campaign and see if that continues. Really hope that wasn't a ruleset change

Just tested things more thoroughly tonight and the decimal weight tracking is actually an added feature from the extraplanar containers extension. Played with it so long that I assumed it came with the ruleset.
    Guess it's problem solved!

Thread Information