Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 44 of 49 First ... 344243444546 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I have added a small change to the damage roll in XCore itself - eg not in the Marvel extension.

If you hold SHIFT when rolling it will apply Double damage.
    If you hold ALT when rolling it will apply Half damage.

If this is desirable I will roll it out to the other damage rolls.
    Any chance we could expand this functionality to damagen1 rolls? There are powers in Marvel that need it.

Blog Entries
    I know I said I just did it to the damage roll but I did actually end up doing it to all 4 of the rolls.
    Please test and let me know.

I know I said I just did it to the damage roll but I did actually end up doing it to all 4 of the rolls.
    Please test and let me know.
    So, I duplicated a power and changed the damagen1 roll to a damage roll. Holding SHIFT for both as I made the roll yields
    Damage Roll, works as the damage was doubled (8 damage was doubled to 16 and added as Wound)
    Damagen1 Roll, applies flat damage to N1, but isn't doubled as desired. (8 points deducted from the target's N1 field - starting at 60 points of 'Focus' - but it should have had been 16)
    Please see the attached image.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello, after spending a long time trying to find the right configuration (I know it's something very simple for you, but for me it was a challenge ), I managed to configure the attribute and skill tests.

I used the following string for the attribute test:
    [a]d6s[6],

For the skill test:
    [a]d6s[6]+[ATTRIBUTE|a]d6s[6],

Now, what do you think?

The next challenge will be to configure a stress system that works within this ...

Here's a print of how I did it:

Captura de tela de 2024-08-28 12-13-45.png

Hello all

I'm preparing to dive into this madness that is ruleset creation. Gonna be honest, last time I tried any kind of codey stuff was with BASICA. Anyways, I'm looking at trying to automate the Villains and Vigilantes hit matrix (see attached image) and am wondering if somebody else has not already had a go at it. I did a forum search for "Villains" and came up empty but figured I would ask as well.

VnV Hit Matrix.png

Quote Originally Posted by Vangomes View Post
    Hello, after spending a long time trying to find the right configuration (I know it's something very simple for you, but for me it was a challenge ), I managed to configure the attribute and skill tests.

I used the following string for the attribute test:
    [a]d6s[6],

For the skill test:
    [a]d6s[6]+[ATTRIBUTE|a]d6s[6],

Now, what do you think?

The next challenge will be to configure a stress system that works within this ...

Here's a print of how I did it:

Captura de tela de 2024-08-28 12-13-45.png

Another step taken, now, after much trial and error, I have configured the first part involving the stress test of skills and attributes.
    I used the following string:
    [a]d6s[6]+[ATTRIBUTE|a]d6s[6]+[STRESS|a]r6s[6]

here is a print
    PS.: My character sheet is in Portuguese, but you can understand it hehe

Captura de tela de 2024-08-28 18-12-59.png

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draykor View Post
    Hello all

I'm preparing to dive into this madness that is ruleset creation. Gonna be honest, last time I tried any kind of codey stuff was with BASICA. Anyways, I'm looking at trying to automate the Villains and Vigilantes hit matrix (see attached image) and am wondering if somebody else has not already had a go at it. I did a forum search for "Villains" and came up empty but figured I would ask as well.

VnV Hit Matrix.png
    Can you provide a little more info please?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vangomes View Post
    Another step taken, now, after much trial and error, I have configured the first part involving the stress test of skills and attributes.
    I used the following string:
    [a]d6s[6]+[ATTRIBUTE|a]d6s[6]+[STRESS|a]r6s[6]

here is a print
    PS.: My character sheet is in Portuguese, but you can understand it hehe

Captura de tela de 2024-08-28 18-12-59.png
    Nice work Vangomes!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    So, I duplicated a power and changed the damagen1 roll to a damage roll. Holding SHIFT for both as I made the roll yields
    Damage Roll, works as the damage was doubled (8 damage was doubled to 16 and added as Wound)
    Damagen1 Roll, applies flat damage to N1, but isn't doubled as desired. (8 points deducted from the target's N1 field - starting at 60 points of 'Focus' - but it should have had been 16)
    Please see the attached image.
    Can you share a character sheet export please?

Nice work Vangomes!
    Thank you @damned, thanks to your video about Xcore and your help here, I'm making progress. Once again, congratulations on this wonderful tool. I'll keep posting here as the project progresses, and I'll need more help as soon as I get stuck along the way

Page 44 of 49 First ... 344243444546 ... Last

Thread Information