Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 41 of 43 First ... 313940414243 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    damage dice is not setup as there is no damage types to latch onto for it to work. As NPC dice is concerned, I would have to check on it and see as it should be system agnostic.
    Thank's Dominic! Understood!
    Only one question about damage: in fallout rules there are some damage types (energy, phyisical, radioactive, poison). Could it be possible to associate the dice to this kind of damage types or it's a damage-related problem?

Regards,

Michele.

I wouldn't disagree, but with the newest supplements, multiple damage types and sometimes all of them are applied. I would need to consider how that could work since the dice system couldn't handle multiple damage types to one die.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I wouldn't disagree, but with the newest supplements, multiple damage types and sometimes all of them are applied. I would need to consider how that could work since the dice system couldn't handle multiple damage types to one die.
    Perfectly understood, thank you!!

This was changed due to the location system that needed to be implemented. Selecting the Vault Boy and then rolling will produce a dialog box asking which location you would like to target.
    After using the Pip Boy to target a location (i.e., Head), then rolling for Cd6 damage, the location changes (re-rolls?) and the damage is applied to a different location.

Target Location vs Damage Bug.jpg

Thanks for the clarification. I was able to see the issue with your image. I'll have an update pushed with the weekly update tomorrow.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

This has been pushed with today's update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

All of the NPCs for the Fully Operational adventure fail to display the NPC stats and script errors are displayed in the console. See attached screenshot.
    FG FALLOUT 2d20 FO NPC BUG.png
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Can you export the logs and make them available here?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

First Aid Button not working

Hi Team, this has been a bug for me for weeks now, and I can't see it reported anywhere else, so here goes:

Whenever I (As GM) or my player clicks on the Frist Aid button on his character sheet:

It Opens the Log and shows an error message:

[8/28/2024 2:01:00 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "C:char_combatderived:..button_firstaid_heal"]:30: attempt to call field 'isTagSkill' (a nil value)

I can't for the life of me figure out how or why this is happening. As on his main sheet, Medicine is a tagged skill.

(screenshots attached)

Thanks in advance for any help with this!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by VikingOfScience View Post
    Hi Team, this has been a bug for me for weeks now, and I can't see it reported anywhere else, so here goes:

Whenever I (As GM) or my player clicks on the Frist Aid button on his character sheet:

It Opens the Log and shows an error message:

[8/28/2024 2:01:00 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "C:char_combatderived:..button_firstaid_heal"]:30: attempt to call field 'isTagSkill' (a nil value)

I can't for the life of me figure out how or why this is happening. As on his main sheet, Medicine is a tagged skill.

(screenshots attached)

Thanks in advance for any help with this!
    I pushed a hotfix for this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Page 41 of 43 First ... 313940414243 Last

Thread Information