GI JOE RPG Launch

Missing Icons on Actions Tab

you used to be able to see a symbol next to spells when you had them prepared. Now with the new default theme I no longer see them. missingIcons.png and as you can see here in the hearth theme I can see the icons withIcons.png

As you can see to the left of the name of the action you can see an icon. Is this a known issue or something that is going to get fixed with the new themes.

They are showing up ok for me (I assume 5e ruleset, but you might want to confirm that).

Also make sure that you don't have more than one theme loaded since they will interfere with one another; and of course, make sure you are testing in a new campaign without extensions.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

its an extension. I'll message the creator of the extension. Thanks for validating

Thread Information