DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Player Core 2 Not showing up

I purchased PF 2E Player Core 2 and it is not showing up in Fantasy Grounds. I tried restarting and updating.

Any suggestions?

Go to your <FG app data>\vault directory and find PZOSMWPZO12004FG.dat - if the file is there, delete it and run and update.

If the file isn't there then there's something up - does the store show this product as owned: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...OSMWPZO12004FG
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It is not showing up as I own it. I was charged for it through PayPal, though. I even received the emailed receipt.

For any store issues, always best to report via the Help->Contact Support at the top of the site, so it can be tracked. I've also forwarded an email to our support guys.

Regards,
    JPG

I might have something related to this ... I could have sworn I saw the Player Core 2 come up in the Starfinder Playtest ruleset library, along with the other three new PF Core books when I first loaded the SF2 ruleset (fyi, NOT the ORC mods). Then I purchased the SF Playtest Book a few days later and now it isn't there ... ?

Should it be? I know Player Core, GM Core, and Monster Core are recommended for SF2. What about Player Core 2? Should it be visible?

I also created a new PF2 Remastered game and Player Core 2 was available there, so I know it's loaded to my account/install.

???
    WR

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamRiddle View Post
    I might have something related to this ... I could have sworn I saw the Player Core 2 come up in the Starfinder Playtest ruleset library, along with the other three new PF Core books when I first loaded the SF2 ruleset (fyi, NOT the ORC mods). Then I purchased the SF Playtest Book a few days later and now it isn't there ... ?

Should it be? I know Player Core, GM Core, and Monster Core are recommended for SF2. What about Player Core 2? Should it be visible?
    Player Core 2 is not available in a Starfinder 2 campaign. You could use the Universal Modules extension if you wanted to access it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by biomage View Post
    It is not showing up as I own it. I was charged for it through PayPal, though. I even received the emailed receipt.
    Do you have more than one FG account? If so, make sure you're logged in as the FG user that bought the product.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Player Core 2 is not available in a Starfinder 2 campaign. You could use the Universal Modules extension if you wanted to access it.
    Thank you for the clarification.

Thread Information