Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Well we don't comment or share information till it's in a position to relay that information. We have shared information in the past and then the content never really reached completion and release. We don't like disappointing our community and that can happen if things fall through. This is still not a confirmation the product is ready for release, but it's being worked on and in being tested at this point.
    I understand completely. My disappointment came from the material being available on several other VTTs, and (at the time) no comment from anyone on the status of the FG project. It took a month for KP to respond to any Kickstarter comments on the status of it as well. For me, I would rather hear something is going to be late than hear nothing at all.

Thank you again.
    WR

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamRiddle View Post
    My apologies if that statement was incorrect. LordEntrails reply to this thread sure sounded official. I now see the one-line statement saying he is not an employee. Very well hidden. Fool me once, I suppose ...
    I'm sorry you somehow felt I was representing SmiteWorks. You're not the first. And it's why I put that statement in my signature. But you are the first I'm aware of since I added that statement. Maybe I should be honored that I provide well written posts.

But I'm also annoyed. I try to be careful with my language. Note when referring to SmiteWorks or the devs I use the pronouns "they" or "them" and never "us" or "we"? I'm not going to put a big bold banner at the start of every post saying I'm not a SW employee etc. Heck, I'm the only user on the forums that seems to need to even put a statement in their sig that they are not.

Ok, I'm trying to be helpful here, but feel anything else I add at the moment would be not be constructive.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I'm sorry you somehow felt I was representing SmiteWorks. You're not the first. And it's why I put that statement in my signature. But you are the first I'm aware of since I added that statement. Maybe I should be honored that I provide well written posts.

But I'm also annoyed. I try to be careful with my language. Note when referring to SmiteWorks or the devs I use the pronouns "they" or "them" and never "us" or "we"? I'm not going to put a big bold banner at the start of every post saying I'm not a SW employee etc. Heck, I'm the only user on the forums that seems to need to even put a statement in their sig that they are not.

Ok, I'm trying to be helpful here, but feel anything else I add at the moment would be not be constructive.
    I appreciate you.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Everyone appreciates all the effort @LordEntrails puts into the community.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread Information