GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Eridul Additions (free extension)

I've just submitted a free extension to the Forge. It's my first extension so I'm not 100% sure if I got the entire process correct. I think it's in some sort of review process right now. Assuming it shows up on the Forge, here is what the extension does:

Name: Eridul Additions
    Forge Link: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1888/view

Features:
    • NPC Attitude/Influence (helps both GMs and PCs keep track of NPCs and how they are influenced)
    • Faction Reputation Points (helps both GMs and PCs keep track of factions and how they are influenced)
    • Shops (helps both GMs and PCs keep track of specific shops (or towns) and what sorts of items are available for sale)
    • Victory Points subsystem from GM Core
    • Research Points subsystem from GM Core

Should the GM decide to share these records with PCs, all of these items have some GM-only tabs which will always remain visible only to the GM.

The Shops are not meant to be itemized lists of specific items for sale; it's more of a "this shop sells Common Runes of level 6 or lower, and also sells Uncommon Runes of level 4 or lower for a 50% markup).

Factions_Events.png

NPCs_Influence.png

Shops_Goods.png

Edit: It's in the Forge! Go easy on me, I am not a great programmer. But please let me know what you think and what changes/improvements you might suggest!
    Last edited by mwfantasygrounds; September 3rd, 2024 at 17:22. Reason: Added new features

They sound very useful. Thanks fo sharing, can't wait until it appears in the Forge.
    “He says gods like having an atheist around. Gives them something to aim at.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Small Gods

Update 20240828: I added the Research Points and Victory Points subsystems from GM Core

I think it would've been helpful if you added the link to the forge page in the first post

But thanks, I'll certainly be able to put it to good use at some point
    Last edited by Montis; September 1st, 2024 at 17:10.
    Help Fantasy Grounds get better: Write and vote on feature requests!

Whoops - Thanks Montis! Haha, I guess a link is useful I added it to the first post.

I've added your extension in the Forge but I can't find it under extensions when I load a campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    I've added your extension in the Forge but I can't find it under extensions when I load a campaign.
    Assuming you're not using a legacy campaign: scroll all the way down through the list of categorized extensions, it's after the "Theme: ..." extensions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Oh, okay I am using Legacy.
    It does say Core and Pathfinder 2.0 in the description.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Oh, okay I am using Legacy.
    It does say Core and Pathfinder 2.0 in the description.
    Legacy campaigns use a different ruleset name, so the extension developer will need to add PFRPG2-Legacy to the extension rulesets.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Would it be possible for you to add this for the Shadowdark ruleset? I don't see it in the list of available extensions

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information