DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonimo View Post
    With the new FGU core update, there seems to be some interactions with the combat tracker with the ruleset that's causing constant errors. Is this an easy fix or will this require some serious tweaking?
    I just published a new update to the DC20 ruleset. I haven't had the time to thoroughly test it, but from preliminary testing the errors should be fixed for both the host and the client. Please let me know if you still experience any errors.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Elewyth View Post
    I just published a new update to the DC20 ruleset. I haven't had the time to thoroughly test it, but from preliminary testing the errors should be fixed for both the host and the client. Please let me know if you still experience any errors.

Cheers!
    Thank you for taking the time out of your week to work on it! I'll be running a game on Monday and Tuesday to give it a thorough test!

Hi, I created a campaign with the DC20 ruleset (0.8 beta). I don't have the option to load any DC20 modules. As a result, I'm not seeing any ancestries or spells or anything.

Also, I can't seem to edit the character sheet. I can't see where to enter the ability modifiers, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilafron View Post
    Hi, I created a campaign with the DC20 ruleset (0.8 beta). I don't have the option to load any DC20 modules. As a result, I'm not seeing any ancestries or spells or anything.

Also, I can't seem to edit the character sheet. I can't see where to enter the ability modifiers, for example.
    Hi!

There are currently no DC20 content modules available (yet). I am not sure if I would be allowed to create such modules - although I guess the content of the free rules could be fine. This means that unfortunately for now, you have to create entries like monsters, spells, ancestries, items, feats, etc. yourself.

Regarding editing the character sheet: I'm not sure what the issue is on your side, it works fine for me. Note: Multiple fields are auto-calculated and cannot be edited. However, the four Attributes (left-hand section on the "Main" tab) should be editable. Just click on the field (it should then be outlined) and then type the new number.

Hope this helps! If you still cannot edit the desired fields on the character sheet, let me know which fields exactly your are having troubles with.

Thanks for the reply. The editing works. I might have been trying the "Prime" stat or something else. Shrug. Chalk it up to user error.

As for creating modules, I'm guessing DC20 coach would be okay with you creating them. It's getting his system to more people. I'd bet Foundry and other VTTs have implemented the beta rules. That is, as long as you have time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilafron View Post
    Thanks for the reply. The editing works. I might have been trying the "Prime" stat or something else. Shrug. Chalk it up to user error.

As for creating modules, I'm guessing DC20 coach would be okay with you creating them. It's getting his system to more people. I'd bet Foundry and other VTTs have implemented the beta rules. That is, as long as you have time.
    I think I remember seeing one of his videos where he stated he is actually working on a Foundry version himself (or hiring out the job). Would be nice if more of the independent developers would go with FG.

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread Information