Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order

Thread: Custom tokens

Custom tokens

Is there an easy way to add custom tokens

Does this work on Mac. I’ve been trying different things all day and it’s not working

In the Assets window of the campaign, there is a folder button you can click that will open a Finder window to allow you to add PNG/JPG files.

Try these steps:
    * Open campaign
    * Open Library->Assets window
    * Click on Tokens at the top of the Assets window.
    * Click on Folder button at the bottom of the Assets window.
    * In the Finder window that pops open, add any PNG or JPG files you want to make available as tokens.
    * Close the Finder window.
    * Click the Refresh button at the bottom of the Assets window.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks that helps a lot for tomorrow’s game

What size and file format is recommended for tokens for FG Classic? I seem to remember that 150x150 pixels was maybe a thing? Should they be png files?
    There used to be a good video for making them from scratch but I can't seem to find it. Thanks for any help.

Generally for tokens if the creature is medium or less the tokens should be 100x100 for large creatures 200x200 and anything bigger than that 300x300. The file type should be .png.

(If you are using Unity then they can be .wepb files and 256x256 for medium or less and 521x512 for anything bigger).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information